Saturday 1 August 2015

PHOTO SPEAKS: When The 16 Year Old Who Murdered And Dismembered 4 Year Old In Ijanikin Was Caught



By now I'm sure most of you guys are more than familiar with this story, one of the saddest I have reported since I started blogging about 3 years ago.
For those who have not, the boy pictured above is Tajudeen Azeez, popularly known as Ojo, a apprentice furniture maker, who murdered, then harvested the intestines, kidney and Penis of a 4 year old boy Ibrahim Hassan, behind Anglican Primary School, Deeper Life Bus Stop, Ijanikin, in Lagos State.
An MBD reader who was present at the scene when he was caught sent me the photos today. The photos are very graphic and left me touching my neck while posting the story with goose pimples all over my body. Everytime I think about this story, I can't even begin to describe the level of sadness I feel. That anyone let alone a teenager will do this to a fellow human is more than disturbing.

Photos after the cut. VIEWER DISCRETION HIGHLY ADVISED.
The murderer after he was caught said he was commissioned by one 'Uzor' to get him human parts, and in return will get a fee of N50,000. A meagre sum of  50, 000 is why Ojo lured little Ibrahim to a corner, stabbed him from behind, strangled him with a rope and harvested some of his organs. Too sad. Photos below:







Read the late boy's  parents account of the ordeal HERE.
Something is fundamentally WRONG in our society and this goes way beyond blaming the government. I don't even know who to blame.

Do leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment