Tuesday 4 August 2015

President Obama Congratulates Drake On Defeating Meek Mill!!


#1

Over the weekend, the White House recently congratulated Young Money Rapper for defeating Meek Mill. President Obama picked up the phone and called Drake, and here’s what he had to say,

“Drake, I would personally like to congratulate you for defeating Meek Mill. Your

battle was fought with such ease and grace. My favorite line is about trigger fingers turning to twitter fingers. I can appreciate you two recording diss tracks onstead killing one another like what ultimately happened to Biggie and Tupac. I personally feel like you [Drake] have single handedly saved hip-hop. Meek Mill made a poor attempt to make a mockery of you and which has in turn, backfired. Honestly, you did not have to fire back because Meek Mill’s career began to self-destruct the moment he sent out the tweet. It was inevitable.”

IMG_2143-3ghhh

#2

Our sources at Young Money tells us that Drake was estatic to get a call from the President. “It means a lot to have the President Of The United States give me a call. I am a citizen of Canada and Prime Minister Harper probably doesn’t even know who I am. Just to acknowledged by the president for destroying Meek Mill truly shows I am blessed. I feel way up” explains Drake.

Barack Obama talks with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani


No comments:

Post a Comment